- New owner, Brett, around the beginning of 2014, with technician Jax. All older post are irrelevant to current owner's business and service. George, Wayne, Xaio are no longer the owners or working there.
- I won't go anywhere else. They are honest and fair. Could have made a ton of money on my RV but sent me away with advice of doing it at home. IT WORKED! That was amazing. There is a new owner since the end of 2012 so any poor review before then isn't this same owner so please give them another chance.
- I took my car here in a rush to get some lug bolts replaces on my front right wheel that were stripped. I was pleasantly surprised when Brett said he could have the lug bolts there in the morning to have them fixed- other shops have previously taken 3-4 days for the same order!
Not only was the shop clean and everyone was highly professional, Brett went out of his way to stop by his buddies rim shop to get replacements for the stripped wheel locks I had as well. I was thrilled to have taken my car to these guys!
Thanks Car Care Service! A+
- Thanks to Brett, I was able to come to a clearer understanding of all that needed to be repaired with my car. He was able to find me a quality alternator for a decent price. His shop was incredibly close given that my car broke down about 4 miles away, near the OAK airport. Brett advised that he officially tool ownership of this shop just this year and if you look at those reviews, you can see that he is a quality auto tech. Thanks Car Care Service crew!
- BEST OPTION FOR CAR CARE IN ALAMEDA.
Why watch ericthecarguy on youtube and learn exactly how to replace your starter motor yourself? So you don't have to pay dealer prices. Yes, I know that I previously reviewed and recommended a local dealership. Well, now after 2 kids, it was time to look for a "non-dealership" mechanic.
Enter the folks at Car Care Service. Actually I'm really stoked that they're in Alameda, since I knew some of them when they were in Oakland (that place is still solid, btw).
Brett's probably one of the nicest guys around, so you feel right at home. He knows how to treat his customers right, so you don't come away feeling like you've just been duped out of your money. Check them out. Just let my car get in there first.
Business hours on Thursday9:00 - 6:00